How do I tell this girl that no one cares about her life?

So she's been trying to do the whole youtube thing but the videos she posts are so stupid. They're just about the things she's doing throughout the day. They might get anywhere from 10 to 50 views. She asked me why she can't get any views and I'm like because you have yet to to put up anything... show more So she's been trying to do the whole youtube thing but the videos she posts are so stupid. They're just about the things she's doing throughout the day. They might get anywhere from 10 to 50 views. She asked me why she can't get any views and I'm like because you have yet to to put up anything interesting. But I just stay quiet because I don't want to be harsh. And she's starting to look like a clown. She wears literally all of the makeup. And not just normal but bizarre makeup. She looks like a cross between marilyn manson and Jeffree star. That's okay if you live in LA but no one will take you seriously like that in the middle of Iowa. So I put up a video of a guitar cover like 3 days ago and I have a couple thousand views. And she's pissed. Like what? Why is she pissed? I have put years and years into learning guitar. I play every day at least a couple of hours. It is my life. She doesn't understand that people don't give a **** about your day to day routine unless you are already somebody. How do I explain this to her?
30 answers 30