Can my mother legally take the car?

My mother bought me a car and gave me permission to sell it, I used the money to get me a car with the title and insurance in my name. My parents are divorced and I’m 18, I plan on moving into my dads end of my semester. Can my mom legally take the car because the money originally came from a car she bought even... show more My mother bought me a car and gave me permission to sell it, I used the money to get me a car with the title and insurance in my name. My parents are divorced and I’m 18, I plan on moving into my dads end of my semester. Can my mom legally take the car because the money originally came from a car she bought even though the new car is in my name as well as the insurance?
I know it sounds stupid but moving out will start an argument between us and I would like to make sure I have all my basic facts covered. Thanks.