Do Actors Dislike Each Other?

I never hear about actors who dislike each other, maybe it isn't reported, but does it happen? I have heard of a few actors jealous about Oscar wins. I saw Michael Caine on a talk show recently and it was the same talk and show as Kevin Spacey appeared on in 2017, to promote House Of Cards and Baby Driver,... show more I never hear about actors who dislike each other, maybe it isn't reported, but does it happen?

I have heard of a few actors jealous about Oscar wins.

I saw Michael Caine on a talk show recently and it was the same talk and show as Kevin Spacey appeared on in 2017, to promote House Of Cards and Baby Driver, Caine even sat on the same sofa as Spacey, I imagine that is a bit uncomfortable, I'd be disgusted really.

I guess every decent person hates Spacey

Though hopefully when the talk show people heard about Spacey's situation, they burnt the sofa and replaced it with an identical one.

Do actors dislike each other?