Is Princess Aiko close with Prince Hisahito?

I have some Japanese friends who say that it's a common knowledge over there that the Crown Prince family is not close with Akishino's (his younger brother) family. That's why Aiko is never pictured together with Hisahito, except in the annual New Year's (staged) family photo. I also heard that the... show more I have some Japanese friends who say that it's a common knowledge over there that the Crown Prince family is not close with Akishino's (his younger brother) family. That's why Aiko is never pictured together with Hisahito, except in the annual New Year's (staged) family photo. I also heard that the Crown Prince family is looked down by others: higher in status, but alienated by the courtiers (the Diet) who control the reins of the imperial family. They prefer the picture-perfect Akishino's family, and treats them with more respect, particularly because little Hisahito will be an emperor in the future.

Anyone have more information on this? And for those who love giving cryptic answers, just back off already. Not only you're not funny at all, you look like an idiotic drunkards.