Is it possible that being in love with someone is supposed to be a temporary thing?

I mean a lot of couples do break up or get a divorce in today's world, and less people are starting to get married now. It now seems like when 2 people are in love with each other, they are bound to stop being in with each other sometime in their lives. I'm starting to think that there's no such thing... show more I mean a lot of couples do break up or get a divorce in today's world, and less people are starting to get married now. It now seems like when 2 people are in love with each other, they are bound to stop being in with each other sometime in their lives.

I'm starting to think that there's no such thing as someone having their special someone for them to spend most of their life with, and are rather supposed to have multiple different special people at different points in their life to spend with.

So I don't believe in someone finding the "right one" in their life, but rather just finding the right people in their life to be with at different points in their life.