Have you received calls from: "Amzoop"? How can I contact them? I know they are a scam! But, I am never able to call them back!?

This company: Amzoop (Scamzoop), has called me several times. They say they can get me loan forgiveness. But, I have paid off my student loan almost a year ago! I have told them that, but, they don't care, they still keep calling me! I have blocked 5 numbers that they've called me from. I am also on the... show more This company: Amzoop (Scamzoop), has called me several times. They say they can get me loan forgiveness. But, I have paid off my student loan almost a year ago!
I have told them that, but, they don't care, they still keep calling me!
I have blocked 5 numbers that they've called me from. I am also on the National Do Not Call List and the state of Florida Do not Call List.
I have told them to quit calling and that my loan is paid off. But, none of that stops them from calling!
When I answer the phone, I usually call them some harsh, vulgar things. They usually hang up pretty quickly! But, I have played games with them. I say, "Yes, I would like to get loan forgiveness."
They talk to me for 20 minutes or so, then, they catch on that I am just scambaiting them and wasting their time. Either I can't think of anything else to say or they get frustrated and either they hang up or I'll flat out call them donkey holes and several other obcenities until they get sick of hearing me and they hang up!
I can never call them back and harass them. When I try calling them back, the number left on my caller ID doesn't ever work. I just get a message saying: "Call rejected"!
I've tried Googling the company to get their number, but, I can't find anything about them online.
How can I call them and scambait them? I want to waste their time. I also want to post their number online for other people to scambait them! I want to put their arsch out of business! Those Madachods! I ficken hate them!
3 answers 3