I have a crush on my friend's husband and I don't want to work with him?

I have been unemployed for a year. I have been looking for a job and getting interviews but not getting hired. My friend's husband who is a manager said he is hiring an assistant. I have a degree and experience to work. But I try to stay far away from her husband. My mom thinks I should work with him because... show more I have been unemployed for a year. I have been looking for a job and getting interviews but not getting hired.

My friend's husband who is a manager said he is hiring an assistant. I have a degree and experience to work. But I try to stay far away from her husband.

My mom thinks I should work with him because I am not getting hired in anywhere else so why not get hired in a position where your getting paid lots of money. Am I dumb for staying unemployed and turning down the job offer of friend's husband?