promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do Christians insist they aren't looking for something from atheist, when they keep coming back to us?

Update:

That is a parody of some hiding in shame anonymous theist question...

Why do atheists insist they aren't looking for something from Christians when they keep coming back to us?

I was just curious who will answer that parody question with some answer by some irony coming from theists that block or keep asking questions about atheist and atheism in the section they claim is about religion & spirituality...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Who posted the question TO CHRISTIANS in the RELIGIOUS section.

Study logic.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

You can try to read the details in the update I clearly say it was a parody of some hiding in shame anonymous theist question... so study logic about the reason many questions here are aimed at atheist... but thank for the laughs

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

I know of no real Christian who goes back to atheists.

Source(s): Reality.
  • 2 years ago

Given the oxymoron of atheists fixating over a religion and spirituality forum, and looking beyond the rancorous posts, there may be a deeper meaning or need for them to be here. And I have posted this many times. It is not their choice, necessarily, that they are here. But "here" is a source of God's word and discussions about God's word. God's word either saves us or judges us. I believe that God draws them here, despite kicking and screaming with their vitriol against Him. Why? "God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9). When we finally find ourselves face-to-face with the Lord, we are going to come to the full realization of His enduring love for us. Hopefully, the atheists come to that realization before their last breath, thus before it is too late.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Given the oxymoron of theist fixating over who answer questions about atheism in the religion and spirituality forum, and looking beyond the rancorous posts, there may be a deeper meaning or need for them to be here making question and insults to atheist here, Why? You can read the updates

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

This site is called "Religion & Spirituality", not "Atheist Anonymous". If you are confident in the decision you have made why would you come to a religious web site?

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Yahoo answer is now a religious website..interesting you maybe are confused by the Y

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

You're HERE -- in Religion & Spirituality -- and WE're coming back to YOU???

Hilarious!!

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Chi Girl if some Christian ask questions about atheism or atheist here in RELIGION and SPIRITUALITY who you think will answer those... some religion or some spirit? I was not complaining I was making a parody of a Christians question, try reading the update Chi Girl... and try to answer not a rant..

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because most theists and atheists are in the R&S category.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Some of them want to be abused.

• 2 years ago

They are looking for something: they want us to convert. And the reason they want it so bad is that they are filled with doubt, which they haven't got the smarts to analyse properly by themselves. So, if they manage to sway an atheist, who presumably they think do have the smarts to analyse information, then it would imply that their position is compelling enough, even if they themselves cannot grasp it, and should validate their belief.

• 2 years ago

This Christian wishes you would use proper grammar first, then ask your question.

That being said. Lawrence Berkeley National Labs possesses a $27 million electron microscope. Its ability to make images to a resolution of half the width of a hydrogen atom makes it the most powerful microscope in the world. Even this magnificent machine couldn't measure how little I care about what an atheist believes or says.

• ...Show all comments
    • No Bozos
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

I have never blocked an atheist, and have no problem having a discussion with an atheist. As for anyone else, form both sides of the coin, I cannot speak for them.

• you're in religion & spirituality, dear, it appears you are coming here.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.