Why do Christians insist they aren't looking for something from atheist, when they keep coming back to us?

Update: That is a parody of some hiding in shame anonymous theist question... Why do atheists insist they aren't looking for something from Christians when they keep coming back to us? I was just curious who will answer that parody question with some answer by some irony coming from theists that block or keep asking... show more That is a parody of some hiding in shame anonymous theist question...

Why do atheists insist they aren't looking for something from Christians when they keep coming back to us?

I was just curious who will answer that parody question with some answer by some irony coming from theists that block or keep asking questions about atheist and atheism in the section they claim is about religion & spirituality...