On a scale ZERO to 10, how much do you enjoy watching these action movies/ pro wrestling matches?
1. A great chain, mat wrestling sequence, with wrist locks, armbars,pressure points,grappling- mostly holds and realism.
8 - I really like something like that. It showcases what wrestling is all about and brings more people to watch that type of wrestling. Bret Hart incorporated that style when he was a wrestler and his best matches were great to watch. Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan have many aspects of that styles with Angle being a great mat wrestler and Bryan being a submission specialist.
2. A refined lucha Libre fast-paced feeling out process between two technicos using Mexican takedowns,counters aerial attacks, and moving around the ring easily and with grace.
10 - Lucha Libre is good wrestling where you use the ropes to fly. These luchadores impress me a lot when they do their high flying moves. In fact, they have the best high flying moves. I'll give it a 10 because it would be outstanding wrestling. I would want a match between Kalisto and Rey Mysterio to be like this because they can put on a classic like that.
3. A personal match between a face/ heel that has a lot of brawling, fighting, storytelling, emotion- less about the friendly competition.
10 - I give it a 10 because it shows how a excellent feud should be. A face vs heel feud should have a lot of brawling and fighting where the face wins the brawls and chases the heel away or the heel does something underhanded. It definitely should have good storytelling. I think a good story is having the face be the sympathetic underdog against the heel that beats down the face viciously. A better one is having the heel who has political power bully the face who wants to support their family and friends and they have a match where if the face loses then they are fired or if the heel loses then they are no longer a political figure. An even better one is having the face feud against a heel that is a Brock Lesnar type who is very vicious and the feud being weaker than the heel but wants to win to show others that no matter how big they are, you can beat them with skill. Emotionless about friendly competition? Of course, builds the intensity a lot. Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles is going that route and so far, the feud has been great.
4. An athletic match with powerhouse big men doing moves and holds you wouldn't expect them doing.
8 - It is a good idea and I like it. It would keep the fans entertained because I don't think fans would want matches between two similar sized wrestlers doing mainly power moves only but then again, Strowman vs Big Show and Big Show vs Mark Henry were good matches with the crowd reacting well but I'm talking about matches similar to Bobby Lashley vs Baron Corbin where both are unlikable to many or Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe. Depends though. I'm simply saying it should be a fun match.
5. A 90's traditional martial arts, kung fu fight, with weapons, extremely fluid moves, sped up and been creative with the environment. They are more refined,more creative than a more physical MMA action fight.
10 - I like that. Makes it awesome and martial arts movies are great. Jackie Chan using nunchucks and smacking his opponent against a tree would be amazing. Donnie Yen shooting a ball at a opponent and then doing a swift kick that sends the opponent crashing into a car would be amazing. Jet Li nailing his opponent with a.......mushroom before kicking them with a shoe that has chocolate under would also be amazing.
6. A Hong Kong martial arts fight with a lot of foot work, kicking, punching,head movement, and changing their rhythm,and tempo; kind of like Jackie Chan vs. Benny(WOM) or Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris.
8 - This definitely works for me. Kung Fu is awesome.
7. An MMA fight(In octagon, or film) they mix up their styles that they know from Boxing, Muay Thai,Kickboxing, Chinese/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do. They mix up everything, from grappling, stand up, clinch, takedowns, submissions.
9 - An all-out fight with different styles? Sure, it would be great and a lot of people would be watching that. If Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey was able to do that then they would be even more fun to watch.
8. A Muay Thai action fight. They really hit each other,and do all their own stunts- parkour, obstacle courses, acrobatics,and use every part of their body like elbows, knees.
9 - It would be brutal but amazing. Muay Thai is a brutal martial arts style and a Muay Thai master can easily break a person's jaw with hard knees.
9. Classic strong style wrestling?
8 - I'm fine with that.
10. What era and company do you think had the best cruiserweight division of all time?
Ruthless Aggression Era: WWE
Rey Mysterio was a cruiserweight champion.