Losing weight? 320 pounds at 16 years old?

All my life I’ve been overweight. But just in the last year, I gained 90 pounds. My best friend died from ovarian cancer. I also suffer with depression & mood disorder so that’s kind of the icing on the cake. I really want to lose weight. I’ve been having horrible anxiety lately, so many panic attacks and I... show more All my life I’ve been overweight. But just in the last year, I gained 90 pounds. My best friend died from ovarian cancer. I also suffer with depression & mood disorder so that’s kind of the icing on the cake. I really want to lose weight. I’ve been having horrible anxiety lately, so many panic attacks and I know it’s because of my weight. I did not have this problem two years ago when I weighed around 230, even then I was super confident in myself. Now I weigh 320 pounds, I’m 5”8’. I’m a girl and I’m only 16. I honestly really wanna become a plus size model, but I wanna get back down to 230 at least. Sometimes I go several days without eating, just relying on water & weight loss pills. Then other days I give up and get so depressed and I just binge. When I go to the gym I have to burn at least 1,000 calories or I hate myself. Nothing is working. My low self esteem is sky rocketing & I don’t know how much longer I can go without harming myself even more. Somebody please help. I’m desperate. I need to know the fastest but healthiest way to lose weight.
13 answers 13