What's wrong with me?

Whenever I drink a lot of water/milk , soda , when I inhale I get pain/discomfort under my armpits / at the bottom of my armpits.


2 Answers

  • Elle
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    We're not health care professionals so I doubt you'll get credible help here but, you never know!

  • 2 years ago

    you need to ask your doctor that question so he can help you figure out whats wrong with you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.