Serious deep love problem?

My kids mom and I were separated for a long time.. good that was rough we buried out feelings for one another so deep... She s with another man she loves.. they have a kid together and her and I have a kid together...she came camping with my family and I the other night.. and that hidden love just broke free and we... show more My kids mom and I were separated for a long time.. good that was rough we buried out feelings for one another so deep... She s with another man she loves.. they have a kid together and her and I have a kid together...she came camping with my family and I the other night.. and that hidden love just broke free and we ended up cheating on our significant others.. I broke up with my girlfriend today I told her what happened.. I broke her heart... But I love this women so much.. she means the world to me and she truly loves me.. but she loves him almost as much and they have a newborn baby together... Any advice on this? We re both so confuse walking away from her is never in my life going to be an option her and my son are my world
1 answer 1