Why is it wrong to bully people at summer camp?

Eric has a run in with a bully named Terry. 16 times he has put up with Terry's obnoxious and insidious personality. What Terry doesn't know is that Eric has the right as a camper to demand to hear the bully's side of the story while Terry has the tools to weed out rule breakers. Eric was exercising... show more Eric has a run in with a bully named Terry. 16 times he has put up with Terry's obnoxious and insidious personality. What Terry doesn't know is that Eric has the right as a camper to demand to hear the bully's side of the story while Terry has the tools to weed out rule breakers.

Eric was exercising gallantry by criticizing Terry. Eric pulled no punches when he explained to Terry how he felt about him, his questionable leadership, his violent freedom to be mad for fun and his poor role modeling for the children at large. Eric then asked questions whether or not it is right to exercise leadership this way, that way or the other and then made suggestions that Terry could simply play nice.

When he did that, Terry tried and failed to have him sent home for exercising his right to criticize as a camper with special needs. He had Eric grilled with questions about his different point of view, and punished him by exercising venereal wrath on him. Eric pretended to accept his catch 22 and is astounded that Terry would violate his right to not be bullied at summer camp.

This may sound like a pointless question but it's based on what happened to me when I was at summer camp. I strongly feel for Eric that I asked because of my experiences with people slapping double standards on people with special needs. Since when is it viable that being able bodied count as a social group?