doctor liability to fAILURES TO TREAT AND INFESTATION OF SOCIOPATH PREDITOR AND ABUSE TRAUMA AND FAILING ANGER AND ISSUES ABUSE TORTUTRE?

I GOT TO A DOCTOR IN REGARD TO A SERIOUS BLOW TO A PTSD MIRACLE RECOVERY ADN ABUSE LIFE. I was a rising star of it. it was not easy and I kept a smile on my face and I did all the work. I was target forsome covert torture abuse game by ex persons theif ex persons Jamaican mentally ill and opportunist to try to knock me out and use some trip on me to gain access. it left me in serious conditions and losing function to protect in world.. I begged my doctor to listen an ignore me. leaving me to fall form stars sky and sun to hell with me resist. since I resisted they follow me and diryt punch me again. leaving me to lose any means to regain a hapy life and leav me looking act walk like someone this person wanted me to be not who I was .a young gifted livery artist music and he is the image of himself is some useless person who had no talent and did this to me to get even with life. Is my doctor incompetent to know I was drop and they were induce anger in me for fail and myl ife fall into dust and induce issues I did not have.

Please see my previous answer in this thanks.

Very best wishes for your future happiness

Mars

Source:) Study.

Darnit... Why can't I ever find my tranquilizer dart gun when I really need it?

• Alan H

Seek help,from another doctor.