Am I making a mistake leaving my job and going to welding school?

I’m gettin nervous the closer I get. I have a week to back out. My boss asked me to come back so I know I can change my mind. I’m still in my 2 week notice period. But I keep reading about health issues, it being physically hard on your body, etc. So I’m scared and am thinking about backing about. It just looks... show more I’m gettin nervous the closer I get. I have a week to back out. My boss asked me to come back so I know I can change my mind. I’m still in my 2 week notice period. But I keep reading about health issues, it being physically hard on your body, etc. So I’m scared and am thinking about backing about. It just looks interesting and I think I’d like it but idk. I just feel like I’m limiting myself being an aircraft cleaner and wanna “be more”. Maybe I should just apply for a new job instead of school. Idk, guess I just gotta think about it some more.