Should i sale my home or try to keep it?

I'm a single parent barely making ends meet right now. I had a job making $17.85 an hr and lost it last yr. I'm only been able to find job paying $8-10 an hr. My mortgage is like $900 a month. most employers only giving employees 25hrs or less to avoid having to offer health insurance to employees. I'm... show more I'm a single parent barely making ends meet right now. I had a job making $17.85 an hr and lost it last yr. I'm only been able to find job paying $8-10 an hr. My mortgage is like $900 a month. most employers only giving employees 25hrs or less to avoid having to offer health insurance to employees.
I'm a single parent that doesn't receive in financial support for my child. On top of all of this i have a car note and daycare fees to pay. I can only work day shift and cause night, evening, or over night isn't an option. i have no babysitter! I'm really stressed out about my situation. what else can i do
Update: I'm not eligible for child support cause my child father committed a crime and was sentence to 40yrs in prison! You can't get child support if the other parent doesn't work. I can't afford to pay childcare and a night time babysitter! If I could I would of been explored that option. The state... show more I'm not eligible for child support cause my child father committed a crime and was sentence to 40yrs in prison! You can't get child support if the other parent doesn't work. I can't afford to pay childcare and a night time babysitter! If I could I would of been explored that option. The state doesn't offer financial assistance TANF unless your income is less than $400 a month here.