Why do people keep questioning my life?

These are some questions that I have been asked by people, about my life. Q. Why do you drive for Uber when there are other better paying jobs ? A. Because this is my lot in life, this is the path that I took and this is the highest pay that I have so far yet collected. Q. Why Do you have 4 kids, while driving... show more These are some questions that I have been asked by people, about my life.

Q. Why do you drive for Uber when there are other better paying jobs ?

A. Because this is my lot in life, this is the path that I took and this is the highest pay that I have so far yet collected.

Q. Why Do you have 4 kids, while driving for Uber, and live in an apartment that is no better than just "Nice" at just 30 years old ?

A. Because this is a sustainable way of life.
You go to work, to have a place to live and you make and raise kids.
That's sustainable for humans.

Not go to school for decades, trying to live in a mansion before making just 1 kid.

Q. Do you realize that what you are doing in your life, driving for Uber for lower middle class pay....
and making 4 kids, is on par with what minorities do, or that white people used to do, generations ago ?

A. If it works for them, and it worked for us back when... it works better for us today... at least today we have a washer, dryer and dishwasher and minivan today.

You see.. if we didn't get GREEDY, we wouldn't have the problems that we have.

Yes I made bad mistakes in my life...
But the fact remains that, GREED simply isn't working...
and neither is making 1 point 3 kids per couple at the age of 40.