Who r these rapist soldiers during wwII that did mass rape and murder and how many who commit gruesome disgusting rape on girls/women?

i feel disgusted on what happened to the women in China/Korea and others were victims of rape rather then just not decide to rape them to feel shameful and disgusted to think i don't want to say the j-word, bcus it is shocking to my friend that she loves the culture of the island nation so we want to know who... show more i feel disgusted on what happened to the women in China/Korea and others were victims of rape rather then just not decide to rape them to feel shameful and disgusted to think

i don't want to say the j-word, bcus it is shocking to my friend that she loves the culture of the island nation so we want to know who are they and how many of them rape Korean and Chinese girls or women?

i can't find any list of them and how many they done that

i seen a documentary there was a small footage of a rapist soldier talk about it, hope he is dead

also is it true all the soldiers of rapists put to in jail after wwII and it said they commit suicide in a documentary?

also do the rapist soldiers stay single all their lives so they'll never have their family lines in shame that their ancestry were rapists on the women/girls during wwII of the past as i hope so too?

i hope these rapist soldiers r childless that their kids won't exist to have a shocking rapist ancestry on their family lines of children if they did have them, but want to believe they don't have family lines as it be better like that
4 answers 4