Why did I get fired and not any other coworkers?

My whole office makes mistakes because it is very meticulous job. I do majority of the jobs with a 5:1 ratio and I was terminated by a small mistake. Other employees make a mistake and don't get called out on it. My position has proofers to proof work so mistakes don't leave the department it is that... show more My whole office makes mistakes because it is very meticulous job. I do majority of the jobs with a 5:1 ratio and I was terminated by a small mistake. Other employees make a mistake and don't get called out on it. My position has proofers to proof work so mistakes don't leave the department it is that meticulous... why aren't the proofers fired? A proofer made their own mistake recently that cost a whole job to be reprinted that was tens of thousands of dollars. They terminated me on a job that the customer APPROVED that was $4,000?
Update: The week before my manager tried to get me to commit a crime, and putting me in danger by abusing his power as manager. I wouldn't go through with it, and this week I'm fired for a mistake I was unknown about. So I am basically trying to figure out if I was actually fired for this mistake and it will hold... show more The week before my manager tried to get me to commit a crime, and putting me in danger by abusing his power as manager. I wouldn't go through with it, and this week I'm fired for a mistake I was unknown about. So I am basically trying to figure out if I was actually fired for this mistake and it will hold up in court against the fact I wouldn't participate in something illegal for him by putting myself in danger.