Is this a modeling scam? Woman requiring nude photos in order to design clothing for me?

A woman on instageam, who's account is private and hasn't approved me to follow her back, messaged me asking to be a part of her friends swimsuit line that she is creating in honor of her brother who's died of cancer. She also showed me her model Mayhem profile. I asked the woman from instagram to have... show more A woman on instageam, who's account is private and hasn't approved me to follow her back, messaged me asking to be a part of her friends swimsuit line that she is creating in honor of her brother who's died of cancer. She also showed me her model Mayhem profile. I asked the woman from instagram to have the woman email me herself and she did. She gave a lot if details about her brother and the difficulties of loss and how great my participation would be. She said there is no photoshoot or show, and the suit will be mailed to me and I would take pictures for the memorial's website. It seems sketchy to me because I went back to check the original girl who messaged me's model Mayhem profile and saw that her profile was no longer up. Lots of red flags right?

But the woman emailing me also sent me example design sketches and has explained in detail what my suit would look like, she sent me a list of references (I didn't check them though). All of her emails have been long, detailed, and compassionate. she also explained that the nude photos she needs are baseline photos to design the suit for my body, and that they do not need to show my face and will be destroyed after my design is ready. The photo attached to this question is a form that she sent me about the nude photos.

Sketch? Not sketch? I feel like it is, but I'd like to hear your guy's opinions. I wish I could also attach the email where she asked for the nudes,but I could only include one photo.