Where can I go to take raw gold and have it melted into a pre-existing engagement ring?

I'm getting ready to propose to my girlfriend and I was wanting to do something special. When I was growing up, I used to go panning for gold up in the Yukon. I have a small vile of gold that I have collected over the years. Unfortunately when I moved, the vile broke and I lost a lot of it. I was able to... show more I'm getting ready to propose to my girlfriend and I was wanting to do something special. When I was growing up, I used to go panning for gold up in the Yukon. I have a small vile of gold that I have collected over the years. Unfortunately when I moved, the vile broke and I lost a lot of it. I was able to recover some of it, but it is not enough to make a ring on its own. I was hoping to buy an engagement ring and have the gold infused with it. And I'm not talking about having the gold flakes stuck on the outside and visible as if they were a jewel on the ring, but have it just infused with the pre-existing gold. Or just have a model of a ring and have it crafted as a new ring with my gold in it. I haven't gone to any jewelery stores to look/ask, so I don't know if this is more common than I think. If anyone knows of any places that can do this, please let me know. Thanks.