Question about keeping the Sabbath. Why do churches knowing the Sabbath day was changed to Sunday instead of Saturday continue to honor it?

I sincerely am seeking the answer to whether I should continue worshipping and honoring Sunday as the Sabbath day that I was brought into the faith that way or if I should honor God in Saturday. I was invited to go to a 7th Day Adventist Church but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to go! Would I be sinning if... show more I sincerely am seeking the answer to whether I should continue worshipping and honoring Sunday as the Sabbath day that I was brought into the faith that way or if I should honor God in Saturday.

I was invited to go to a 7th Day Adventist Church but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to go!

Would I be sinning if I went to their church since we are now under Grace and I am told in the Gospel to continue in it.

I'm confused?
God said, if you want to enter life, obey the Commands! And wouldn't that include keeping His Sabbath?

And what day is His Sabbath? Does anyone know? Can you produce some evidence to back up your claim?
What should I do?

God bless & thank you for your answer.
Update: When I said the Gospel I meant not under the law but under Grace through faith.
Thanks.