Drinking alcohol?

Is it okay to drink alcohol to make myself feel better? I have anxiety, depression, no friends, not close to any family member and don't have a boyfriend, I'm struggling to cope with life, can't get a job, I'm 18, I have no future, I have no level 2 or above qualifications as I failed GCSEs, I'm... show more Is it okay to drink alcohol to make myself feel better? I have anxiety, depression, no friends, not close to any family member and don't have a boyfriend, I'm struggling to cope with life, can't get a job, I'm 18, I have no future, I have no level 2 or above qualifications as I failed GCSEs, I'm doing functional skills in English and maths level 1 and 2 now but I was hoping to go to uni but feel **** about having no GCSEs, I'm scared of never reaching uni, I'm scared of staying on minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life even though I can't even get one now, I can see myself being homeless one day, my siblings are successful, my cousin is so beautiful and skinny, she's popular too and got money, I sometimes get told I'm pretty, I've had boyfriends but I still see my face and body as disgusting and constantly compare my whole life and looks to everyone else, I wish I was f**king dead. My whole life I've wanted a car/to be able to drive and I can't afford to, don't come at me with bs about public transport because it's expensive and I can't stand it, I'm also one of the only people in my family not to drive, I'm the biggest embarrassment and failure, I only live for my pets but I definitely would not be missed if I was dead, in financially relying on my parents and relying on them for everything else because I have no choice and I hate it so much, I'm 18 ffs!!! I need the pain to stop, all I want is a job, friends, boyfriend, qualifications, a future...
20 answers 20