Should I let it go if I think my brother is making a mistake by asking a young immature girl to marry him just to prove he loves her?

I have tried talking to him about it but he doesn't care. He's 40 and he met a 20 year old girl 6 months ago, she just turned 21 a month ago. She is incredibly whiny, pessimistic, has a victim complex, entitled, bitchy and just an overall immature. She's attractive...so i guess there's that,... show more I have tried talking to him about it but he doesn't care.
He's 40 and he met a 20 year old girl 6 months ago, she just turned 21 a month ago. She is incredibly whiny, pessimistic, has a victim complex, entitled, bitchy and just an overall immature.
She's attractive...so i guess there's that, she's petite with big boobs and she's got a cute face.
She is always posting whiny status's on facebook about how she hates people, she doesnt know why no one likes her, none of her friends call her to hang out, how lifes not fair and she just wants to smoke weed and be left alone.
Words cant begin to describe just exactly how obnoxiously naive and entitled this young lady is. She writes these lengthy rants with horrible spelling and grammar and talks tough like shes in a gang. Saying things like "who they think they are at work talking down to me, I aint even give two shits about what they think".
My brother has been single for 9 years saying he was waiting for the right one to come along. I just can't believe this is what he is going for. He recently spent a couple grand to take her on a vacation after she ranted on facebook about how she was so done with being unappreciated. She didn't post any photos of them together on the trip...just photos of herself that dozens of other guys liked. Then she complained some more when she got home all over facebook about poor me life isnt fair.
To appease her he bought them a house and asked her to marry him in order to prove that shes the one.