My father told me a funny joke right before he blew his brains out. Can someone help me remember the punch line?

Update: All I can remember: Two men approached Jesus looking for him to settle a dispute over ownership of a chicken. One of the men didn't like what Jesus had to say and tried to get a little rough with Him... Long story short, an exasperated Jesus finally snatched the chicken out of the basket and broke its neck. He... show more All I can remember: Two men approached Jesus looking for him to settle a dispute over ownership of a chicken. One of the men didn't like what Jesus had to say and tried to get a little rough with Him... Long story short, an exasperated Jesus finally snatched the chicken out of the basket and broke its neck. He then threw the bird down in the dirt and said.... "--------------------------!" That's when my dad blew his brains out and I instantly forgot what was the funniest joke I ever heard.
Update 2: I'm surprised nobody suggested Jesus commanded the men to fight to the death...