I don't care if my parents die. How to care?

I never had a reason to hate them, yet I never had a reason to love them. I'm younger than 18, jobless and I don't give a damn about anything but my computer. But earlier, I had a fight with my mother and she said she wants to die. The first thing that came in my mind is go ahead, I don't care. But I... show more I never had a reason to hate them, yet I never had a reason to love them. I'm younger than 18, jobless and I don't give a damn about anything but my computer. But earlier, I had a fight with my mother and she said she wants to die. The first thing that came in my mind is go ahead, I don't care. But I know I shouldn't feel this way.

My parents separated lives when I was about 3-7 years old, pretended and acted out as if everything was fine. It gave me depression, and I was cutting myself out of boredom. But none of these matters.

Right now, I'm simply using them to buy me a book and a drawing tablet online. I don't care if they care about me, I just want them to buy these things for me.

This. All of this not caring, I want it all to stop. I want to value something other than my computer for once, but I just find everything stupid and useless.