What kind of sand can I buy from Home Depot that I can use to safely heat up on the stove top for PVC bending.?

I don’t have any special tools to bend my PVC pipes I’m trying to work with. They are just 3/4” pvc pipes that I’m looking to bend into a circular shape. I heard you can pour hot sand into them to soften them to bend but i don’t know if I can just buy any kind of sand and heat it on the stove top. Or does it have... show more I don’t have any special tools to bend my PVC pipes I’m trying to work with. They are just 3/4” pvc pipes that I’m looking to bend into a circular shape. I heard you can pour hot sand into them to soften them to bend but i don’t know if I can just buy any kind of sand and heat it on the stove top. Or does it have to be specific sand? I’m not sure if the mix any kind of chemicals or things into sand like “play sand” or what not. Can someone tell me what kind of sand I can buy for this project please. Thanks!