Should I tell my bisexual friend I like him..?

I had a crush on him since the beginning of the school year.. towards the end of the school year we became really good friends somehow and I think I am sure I like him.. and i mean.. I can live off with us being just friends.. but I did not see him for 3 months now because it is summer break and he lives in another... show more I had a crush on him since the beginning of the school year.. towards the end of the school year we became really good friends somehow and I think I am sure I like him.. and i mean.. I can live off with us being just friends.. but I did not see him for 3 months now because it is summer break and he lives in another continent.. and I just realized how much I really like him.. miss him.. and I get jealous when i see other girls liking or commenting on his posts or when he likes other girls pics.. when he calls or texts me my heart feels like it is going to explode.. he helped me get through really difficult times (even tho he does not even know what I went through) and he is just my perfect ideal type and i think about it every night if i should tell him someday and what it would be like if he was my boyfriend..

He always said he liked it when others thought of us as couples or seemed like we were dating.. we hung out everyday during school..

I just feel like i should tell him... but i do not want him to feel awkward and ruin this friendship..

he always says he wants a boyfriend but maybe he wants a girlfriend too?

im not sure when to tell him either.. we were friends for only 5 months..
Update: i thought about telling him for the past 4 months.. It is hard pretending like I only like and think of him as a friend..
Update 2: and he told me i was the first person to know that he was bisexual.. maybe that means something?
Update 3: i think i am starting to like him even more..
1 answer 1