Will the smell of mouse urine/ poop in my room kill me?

I was rearranging my room looking for something important. I have a desk with shelves under it that contain several different things. Mostly papers etc. As I opened one of them I saw what looked like mouse droppings on one of the folders in the desk shelves. I closed it and opened several of the other shelves... show more I was rearranging my room looking for something important. I have a desk with shelves under it that contain several different things. Mostly papers etc. As I opened one of them I saw what looked like mouse droppings on one of the folders in the desk shelves. I closed it and opened several of the other shelves looking for the item because I was panicking looking for it. I started feeling a little weird after that. The next day I brought out the first shelve and put it in a trash bag, along with everything in it. As I was sitting on my bed, I noticed an irritating odor. I pulled out the shelve closest to my room floor that I thought the smell came from and realized there were multiple rat droppings all over the floor. My parents told me to sweep it up and throw it away. I did. But ever since then whenever I go into my room I cannot bare the weird odor. It makes me feel sick. Could it be mouse urine or feces?. I did research and learned some mice (deer mice) can carry the hantavirus...only 15 percent though. If this is a normal house mouse can their urine cause sickness or death? I feel really afraid. Anytime I go in my room I feel nauseous and a little dizzy and weird.
Update: Yea. My house is infested. My dad bought mouse traps. I will try cleaning it, but with a mask because being in my room for more than two seconds makes me feel sick and like throwing up. I still feel a little nauseous and weird from the horrible odor