Why do many American atheists keep their biblical names if they believe the biblical God is very evil?

I have tried very respectfully to ask that question twice on this forum before and most of the answers I got had insults to me, but I will still be a respectful person. Many Americans atheists were given biblical names at birth because their parents believed in the bible. Those very same atheists always say that... show more I have tried very respectfully to ask that question twice on this forum before and most of the answers I got had insults to me, but I will still be a respectful person.
Many Americans atheists were given biblical names at birth because their parents believed in the bible. Those very same atheists always say that the god of the bible is evil and cruel and reference biblical stories like the global flood that shows God's cruelty. Oddly enough, those atheists never change their biblical names that came from that evil god's book. How in the universe can you guys explain that?

If I believe that the biblical god is evil then I wouldn't want a name that came from that evil god's book. Am I not right? Are you guys too lazy to change your biblical names?