Who in the world is telling these people that they can go 10,000 miles without an oil change?!?

So I’ve been working at Valvoline for about a year now And just recently we’ve been getting a lot of customers with a really bad metallic oil and leaks on these newer type vehicles and These customers will tell me problems that they’re having with these newer cars that they really shouldn’t be having with the... show more So I’ve been working at Valvoline for about a year now And just recently we’ve been getting a lot of customers with a really bad metallic oil and leaks on these newer type vehicles and These customers will tell me problems that they’re having with these newer cars that they really shouldn’t be having with the vehicle mileage and they’ll tell me that the dealership gave them an oil change that is good for 10,000 miles and they’ve been doing that for three years or so for there warranty and it’s shocking that’s the dealerships are doing this to these naive people!