Losing Virginity/Girl?

Okay so I’m an 18 year old girl who’s still a Virgin and has a boyfriend. I was ready a year ago..but he wasn’t so we waited, but we had done everything else. Easily fit 2 fingers, 3 hurt But 2 was very comfortable. I have also used toys, quite a bit actually, but none life size. So we ended up trying. I was... show more Okay so I’m an 18 year old girl who’s still a Virgin and has a boyfriend. I was ready a year ago..but he wasn’t so we waited, but we had done everything else. Easily fit 2 fingers, 3 hurt But 2 was very comfortable. I have also used toys, quite a bit actually, but none life size. So we ended up trying. I was comfortable, actually not nervous at all, but when he went in it hurt REALLY bad. I have a high enough pain tolerance to get tattooed for 6 hours straight on my leg but this was bad. It felt like I was getting ripped open. So I’m curious as to the problem. I was wet but he got super excited and stuck it in early lmao, and he was wearing a condom, so was it because it wasn’t wet enough and dry latex hurts or am I just too tight? We had been messing around for a good year and I’d be using things on myself to put on shows for him. So anyway he got a good 3 inches in and I had to ask him to stop, I’m actually afraid to go again. Should I just use lube/more foreplay or spend more time trying to stretch it out?
Thanks hahah please serious answers
38 answers 38