Saniderm for healing tattoo caused a blister...help!!!?

I got tattooed on my inner arm reaching from my armpit to the side of my elbow on Friday. It was wrapped with plastic wrap when we finished around 9pm. I took it off and washed it around 4am that morning (woke up in the middle of the night and felt gross) I fell back asleep and then put saniderm on my tattoo around... show more I got tattooed on my inner arm reaching from my armpit to the side of my elbow on Friday. It was wrapped with plastic wrap when we finished around 9pm. I took it off and washed it around 4am that morning (woke up in the middle of the night and felt gross) I fell back asleep and then put saniderm on my tattoo around 11 am Saturday. I know this is bad but I put it on with an air bubble so had to take it off and put a new piece on. The saniderm came down the side of my elbow and has been tugging at my skin every time I bend my elbow. I peeled the excess back and trimmed it to see a small blister and a few red sensitive spots on the skin an inch away from my tattoo. Has anyone experienced this while using saniderm, tagaderm, or any of the derms? Could this be caused by the saniderm rubbing against my skin? Or possibly that I did trauma to my skin by removing then putting on more saniderm on while it was so fresh? :/
1 answer 1