I had anxiety about a new tattoo i got and i asked my buddy to get the same one so i didn't feel alone; is that wrong of me?

Update: I wasn't anxious about the tat itself just the location i got it. I got the tat on my neck which was my 2nd on my neck and i had anxious and insecure thoughts about whether it was a good location. I told my bestfrend it would look cool if we both got it so we did. anxiety and fear can make u act impulsively.... show more I wasn't anxious about the tat itself just the location i got it. I got the tat on my neck which was my 2nd on my neck and i had anxious and insecure thoughts about whether it was a good location. I told my bestfrend it would look cool if we both got it so we did. anxiety and fear can make u act impulsively. After a couple weeks my anxiety about my tat went away and i felt bad about talking to family n friends about it. I then beat myself up cuz a tat is something you are secure with and love