Tattoo looks dry even with lotion?

i got my tattoo on monday and its on my outer forearm and its pretty big with alot of detail with some color but mostly black. But it looks and feels so dry? Im washing it with dial antibacterial soap in the morning and at night and then using lubriderm but even when i put lotion on it, it doesnt look like its... show more i got my tattoo on monday and its on my outer forearm and its pretty big with alot of detail with some color but mostly black. But it looks and feels so dry? Im washing it with dial antibacterial soap in the morning and at night and then using lubriderm but even when i put lotion on it, it doesnt look like its helping the dryness at all? and when im at work it gets annoying so i bought a bottle of lotion with me and i dont want to over moisturize but i also dont want it to get really dryed out. right now im trying to sleep but its just itchy/uncomfortable and i just had to put on some aquaphor on it bc the lotion doesnt do anything. the aquaphor seems to work better than the lotion. It just looks so wrinkly/cracked and it even looks like a little skin cracked open at a part of it. i am moving my arm constantly work, would that cause this wrinkly look? idk if this is just the scab or whats happening. anyone help?
8 answers 8