Why do you believe in "god"?

I don't and never will. Atheist all the way. My last post got deleted cos y'all triggered as fck. But tell me why you are dumb enough to believe in god please & thanks
Update: I'm talking all religions by the way. Also someone said "Atheists cause the most crime" yet there are so called 'priests' who get caught molesting children? Also the bible is full of sh*t and is super unrealistic and makes me laugh that people are that gullible, and there's not enough... show more I'm talking all religions by the way. Also someone said "Atheists cause the most crime" yet there are so called 'priests' who get caught molesting children? Also the bible is full of sh*t and is super unrealistic and makes me laugh that people are that gullible, and there's not enough evidence anyway. I grew up and went to a Catholic school and never believed in any of it.
Update 2: Wow you Christians can fck off, IT'S MY CHOICE I DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM. So don't go forcing your lame religion onto me when I've already made up my mind. And LOL "The bible is enough evidence" sorry I don't believe that there's some old man in the sky that wears sandals that can... show more Wow you Christians can fck off, IT'S MY CHOICE I DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM. So don't go forcing your lame religion onto me when I've already made up my mind. And LOL "The bible is enough evidence" sorry I don't believe that there's some old man in the sky that wears sandals that can walk on water.