Who do I need to take to small claims court. The apartment complex or the construction company they use and are affiliated with?

So 4 days before we moved out the apartment complex had a leak in our ceiling which leaked onto our mattress. Roscoe properties, the owner of the complex will not help after 6 weeks. They are saying 180 construction is the company that did the renovations and caused the leak. Ultimately, Roscoe owns the apartment... show more So 4 days before we moved out the apartment complex had a leak in our ceiling which leaked onto our mattress.
Roscoe properties, the owner of the complex will not help after 6 weeks. They are saying 180 construction is the company that did the renovations and caused the leak.
Ultimately, Roscoe owns the apartment so I've been trying to get through them to replace my mattress. They are affiliated with 180 construction and use them for maintenance. Who do I need to list when I file in small claims court?