As a homosexual, are the occasional heterosexual thoughts normal?

Hello everyone. I’m a gay man and have been that way for many years. However, every now and then I see a woman who is so good-looking and charming I wouldn’t mind going down on her and treating her like a goddess. Is this normal?

Side note: My flatmate who’s a straight guy says he wouldn’t mind having sex with a young David Bowie, so he tells me it’s a natural thing. Is it?

There are no rules when it comes to sexuality. It is perfectly normal for gay men to find some women attractive and many even have sex with women occasionally. Similarly straight men find other men attractive and many have occasional same sex encounters. This does not make them bisexual. Sexuality is not about sex, anyone can have sex with anyone, and true bisexuality is very rare.

No.

YES THOUGHTS ARE NATURAL. IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH THEM THAT COUNTS. IN YOUR CASE YOU ACTED ON YOUR GAY THOUGHTS. WHICH ARE POISONOUS.

You may not be as gay as once expected.

~Aizen

Sure it is natural-- the idea that nearly all men and women are 100% straight is ********. Like about everything else, there is a lot of variance in how people think and feel sexually, and most people have bi-curious tendencies, especially guys for some reason. Lots of people who identify as "gay" are not truly homosexual, if they have sexual attraction towards women they are more bisexual but may orient more towards relationships with men.

Few things in life are 100% anything.

• .

That sounds like bisexuality.