For months i ve been getting phone calls from strange numbers?

For the past couple months i ve been getting phone calls from strange numbers, it s not strange in the way that person calling is strange (like the multiple scam calls i ve been recieving from hong kong) but in the way the actual number is? I ve tried reverse searching them and calling them back but the second i do... show more For the past couple months i ve been getting phone calls from strange numbers, it s not strange in the way that person calling is strange (like the multiple scam calls i ve been recieving from hong kong) but in the way the actual number is? I ve tried reverse searching them and calling them back but the second i do they say these numbers do not exist? The phone numbers range from only being 4-8 digits or having a bunch of spaces in between? I don t know if this has happened to others or if theres a way i can stop it.