Creepy Unexplained No caller ID phone calls?!?

for the past couple months whenever i seems to be without an adult i get these no caller id phone calls that will call 5 times in a row and then stop, it’s always past midnight and sometimes around 2 or 1 in the morning, and then other times they will call again in the same night around 5 in the morning and they... show more for the past couple months whenever i seems to be without an adult i get these no caller id phone calls that will call 5 times in a row and then stop, it’s always past midnight and sometimes around 2 or 1 in the morning, and then other times they will call again in the same night around 5 in the morning and they just keep calling. i know it’s no one trying to prank me because it’s too persistent. and it’s starting to scare me, i can’t call them back in the next morning but it’s ALWAYS when i’m staying alone at home. recently my cousin picked up the phone and it was a man and a weird tapping noise on the phone and then they hung up and we heard tapping on the window, we were alone the whole time and we left the house scared and as i was leaving i heard someone whisper yell my name and idk what to do anymore . then when we were almost home (we were staying at my cousins dog sitting) had the HEAT on and the temperature dropped at least 10 degrees. we were terrified even more than bc the vehicle was colder than it was outside and the heat was on. i am NOT making any of this up, i am legitimately terrified
3 answers 3