If all of us regular users were on the jury to decide if there was a God or not, who would you pick as the Jury Foreman?

Both sides have presented their arguments; there is nothing new to present. The jury must now retire and consider it's verdict. Who do we pick as Jury Foreman?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • sats
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Best answer

There are several that would be a good choice. Please excuse me as certainly I will miss some but off the top of my head it would be.

John Pike

A Yahoo User

Yesmar

All Hail King Jesus

A few others that I recognize their avi, but the member name escapes me.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

The foreman need not be impartial. He/she has to vote.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Someone who believes in all that is and hopes to save the human race.

People were created to enjoy life, have families, progress and enjoy learning and if you take away their innocence then they might choose to be atheist and miss out on the greatest thing you ever imagined.

• 1 year ago

I would recommend Uncle Fester for this accolade.

• 1 year ago

The jury foreman is a mouthpiece from the jury to the court, and a facilitator in the deliberation room. Pick someone who can read and write. The rest of the jury just needs to follow the evidence. Two independent testimonies that are in agreement are all that's needed to convict, or exonerate. Just make sure the witnesses are are truly independent.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Defendants are convicted on eye witness testimony and circumstantial evidence all the time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Foremen are picked before testimony is given

• David
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Grundoon, go back and take a civics class.

• 1 year ago

A court would not touch that case with a ten foot bargepole.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Monica. Nobody could bring a group of people together like her. 😁

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Yes i know, but it's fun.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Sorry, but you have one small thing wrong.

The word: ARGUMENT

There is no argument.

Imaginary creatures are not real and they do not exist. THAT is a FACT.

It doesn't matter how many billions of people wish or hope for it to be different.

It is a FACT.

Case dismissed with prejudice. No jury needed.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Likewise, ? makes a good argument FOR the existence of God. The evidence is invisible to those who say there is no God, and abundant to those who say there is a God. However, that's not the question. The evidence has been presented on both sides; we must now select a foreman.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Well, that's easy.

I'd pick Jon Pike. He is very even minded in his thinking. And always uses discretion in speaking to others (or posting). And he is willing to listen to opposing views. And most importantly, he is not easily fooled.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

That's true, ?. After the trial, no one is impartial. So the foreman can be anyone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.