Is it unreasonable to ask my oldest son to stay with my father and i?

I have 2 sons, my youngest went missing in 2012 and we never heard from him again. I am 59 years old, and my father is 94. My father is in good health and gets around good. My oldest son is a barber in New York City. He’s 27 and moved out there to NYC when he was 23. I miss him dearly, and only get to see him twice... show more I have 2 sons, my youngest went missing in 2012 and we never heard from him again. I am 59 years old, and my father is 94. My father is in good health and gets around good. My oldest son is a barber in New York City. He’s 27 and moved out there to NYC when he was 23. I miss him dearly, and only get to see him twice a year. I think he would be able to find a job cutting hair here where we live in rural Ohio. There’s a demand for barbers everywhere. I made him up a room and bought him a bed in our house.

I want to ask him to move in with my father and I so I can be closer to my boy. I hate he’s so far away in NYC and he might end up missing too, it’s one of my big fears. Is it unreasonable to ask him to move in with us and come back home and find a job here? He’s not married and doesn’t have a girlfriend.
Thanks.
Update: I raised my oldest to succeed but he can find a job cutting hair here too in rural Ohio where we live. It’s a beautiful area here and there’s no shame in him living with his mom and his grandfather. I need him closer, and don’t feel I’m asking him to give up his dream.