Am I a victim of human trafficking?

So I'm kind of scared right now because I just gave out my real name and phone number to a random lady in the library who asked for it. She came up to me, upon seeing me study and asked if I always studied here, and then proceeded to ask me about what I was studying and how old I was. I relaxed, because she... show more So I'm kind of scared right now because I just gave out my real name and phone number to a random lady in the library who asked for it. She came up to me, upon seeing me study and asked if I always studied here, and then proceeded to ask me about what I was studying and how old I was. I relaxed, because she seemed friendly, but in hindsight I regret giving her my information. She told me that she was looking for people who were willing to work, but when I asked her what company she was from, she said she was in the "service" industry. I'm really confused and I'm worried about my safety. Is this a common fraud/grifting scenario? Does it have something to do with human trafficking?

My friend was trafficked before, so I know it's prevalent. Thanks for answering!
Update: Why so much hate? I was just asking a question. I know what human trafficking is. One of my friends has gone through it and he's now suffering from trauma and depression. Perhaps I phrased my question wrong. Edit: "Am I a potential victim of human trafficking?"
Update 2: For all you who were skeptical of whether or not it was related to human trafficking. IT WAS. There's a human trafficking company going around my city, and drugging girls 17+ during their interview. You lot are stupid for thinking human trafficking is rare.