Do you support feminism? If not, why?

Those of you who don't support it, do you believe in gender equality? Or would you prefer to live in a patriarchal society? This isn't meant to be offensive, I just want everyone's opinions :D

I am someone that supports individual rights. I am not someone that that necessarily supports rights of a group because although they have good intentions, I view people as individuals regardless of gender, race, culture, sexual orientation, religion, etc. I am personally somoene htat just hates labels in general so that is partly why i have this view. Again, it is not that I don't view women as equal as men or think they should have different rights than men. It is I believe they are individuals like men who deserve same rights.

I’m a girl and I honestly think that feminism is something we shouldn’t be worrying about when we have families being separated at the border when they are just trying to get new lives where they aren’t in constant fear. And the police brutality many black people have to face. Women have plenty more advantages than men do. And I’m not here to argue, I’m just saying maybe we should be focusing on the starving men, women, and children on out streets. (And many many other important issues)

I do support equality at all cost, I think men and women should be equal but I am NOT a feminist. Feminists these last years has just tried to take away any masculinity men have left, I do believe feminists doesn’t like to be women and therefore go against men.

Feminism the last 10 years hasn’t caused anything good, they don’t give a **** about the girls growing up in other parts of the world who doesn’t recieve an education but they do care about how men mansplains and manspreads.

They are just making fun of men, being harsh on men, telling them to change who they are all the time & teaches them to be ashamed because they are a gender. This hasn’t caused anything but a suicidal increase in men/boys, especially in divorced fathers.

They say equality is important for them, then make men seek help & advocate for it but they won’t because they are «still suffering» and is «oppressed». They say women are more likely to get depressed, no, they are more likely to recieve a diagnosis.

I don't know.

no because they become naked if they wear clothes i will support them. Fight with truth by talking like debating because truth never fails.

no

• Ya-Hoo

Women already have more rights than men. Reading stories daily on why they deserve even MORE than they already have is very exhausting.

Feminists destroyed this country. Ask any divorced father who’s been crucified and driven to suicide by the American feminist- backed family court system. American feminists have no maternal instincts, hate being women, take great pleasure in destroying men and boys, even their own sons. They start them early in the public school system with the chant “girls rule, boys drool”.Its not even a joke they really mean it. Boys are conditioned by american culture to feel guilty about being boys. They grow up into men who feel guilty about being men And feel they have to kowtow to women. If they have the misfortune to get divorced under no-fault divorce law, not only are they not treated like men, they’re treated worse than rapists and murderers, their kids are taken away from them, they lose everything they ever worked for and end up homeless or living in some $h*thole while exwife gets to remarry some scumbag who abuses the kids and lives in a nice house. 10 divorced dads suicide each day

• Nathan

No.

I don't support feminism. Actually it can be supported if this feminism movement is really fought for their own right. But this day's it is used for only political issues. Some people support this and some don't and the politicians take advantage of it. so, this day's feminism, say NO.