Does the idea of causal sex with a virgin freak guys out?

I'm 26 years old, still a virgin, and have been really wanting to lose my virginity for over 5 years now. I don't really care about wether I'm in a relationship or not. I would be happy to just have someone to have casual sex with. However, guys frequently reject me and try to discourage me from wanting... show more I'm 26 years old, still a virgin, and have been really wanting to lose my virginity for over 5 years now. I don't really care about wether I'm in a relationship or not. I would be happy to just have someone to have casual sex with. However, guys frequently reject me and try to discourage me from wanting sex by telling me that I'll become addicted to sex after I lose my virginity or that I'll get pregnant, yet, they hit on other women that have had sex before. I've even dated two different guys that have discouraged me from wanting to to have sex with them by suggesting we have sex in public. There have also been guys that have told me that they dislike condoms or are allergic to latex. One time, I answered an ad a guy posted on Craigslist for casual sex. I let him know in my response that I was a lonely 26-year-old virgin and that I was feeling undesirable and excluded. He asked me for my number, I gave it to him, and we started texting each other. Then, all of a sudden, possibly in an attempt to scare me, he sent me a picture of his penis so that I could see that he was pretty well-endowed followed by a text saying that I wouldn't be able take it. I told him I could take it, buy he stopped texting me.

Is it that guys are freaked out by the idea of having causal sex with a virgin?

Or is the male population somehow being convinced to withhold sex from me just so that I'll have to suffer from with prolonged sexual frustration and resent women that are actually getting laid?