Will a risen body have all the parts, including those absent at birth OR removed by accident, disease, or surgery?

IF you don't believe in the resurrection, save your keystrokes.
I don't believe in it, but I am interested in what OTHERS believe, and why they believe.

I have been told that wounded soldiers will get there arm or leg or whatever restored.
Update: Yes, "JAMES" I know what "perfect" means. I'm trying to find out what others believe. Some examples: A child born with a birth defect, say a Thalidomide baby who grows to adulthood with paddles for legs, will its body not have that defect? A person who has a limb amputated due to a disease... show more Yes, "JAMES" I know what "perfect" means.
I'm trying to find out what others believe.
Some examples:
A child born with a birth defect, say a Thalidomide baby who grows to adulthood with paddles for legs, will its body not have that defect?
A person who has a limb amputated due to a disease condition, surely should have that limb restored.
All the BILLIONS of men who were circumcised:THAT was a surgical procedure. Do they get foreskins?
Anybody who was a KIDNEY DONOR, do they get new kidneys?
Update 2: Those who were religiously motivated to be kidney donors, did so in the knowledge that, without at least ONE kidney, the recipient would DIE. But, resurrected bodies CANNOT die, so, neither the donor nor the recipient needs ANY kidneys. Nor hearts, nor lungs. Nor a need for any way to get food in, since they... show more Those who were religiously motivated to be kidney donors, did so in the knowledge that, without at least ONE kidney, the recipient would DIE.
But, resurrected bodies CANNOT die, so, neither the donor nor the recipient needs ANY kidneys.
Nor hearts, nor lungs.
Nor a need for any way to get food in, since they cannot starve to death.

Again, I ask: What do YOU believe, and WHY?