Is it safe to take ecstasy if you have tonsillitis?
- MikeLv 72 years ago
- Anonymous2 years ago
tonsillitis offers no safety feature as far as ecstasy is concerned.
- Chihuahua AddictLv 72 years ago
No, it is not safe to take Ecstasy, even if your don't have Tonsillitis.
- busterwasmycatLv 72 years ago
I am not convinced that it is actually and truly safe to take X at any time, to be honest, but "safe" is a very relative term. I have never thought it to be wise to take mood-altering or psychedelic drugs when in poor health, myself, because it is unwise to risk possible risky behaviors resulting from being not if full control of your mental faculties. But hey, it is your life, not mine.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- capitalgentlemanLv 72 years ago
Of course not. It isn't safe even if you don't have tonsillitis.
- Roger KLv 72 years ago
It might NEVER be safe to take ecstasy.
- billrussell42Lv 72 years ago
ask your doctor.