Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 years ago

What symp should a nurse identify that would differentiate clients dx with neurocognitive disorders from clients w pseudodementia (depr)?

Which symptom should a nurse identify that would differentiate clients diagnosed with neurocognitive disorders from clients with pseudodementia (depression)?

A. Altered sleep

B. Impaired attention and concentration

C. Altered task performance

D. Impaired psychomotor activity

It really disturbs me that someone who is studying to be a nurse would ask questions of random strangers on a site like this rather than look in the textbooks or other valid sources. If you can't learn the material, please don't risk people's lives.

• oh my goodness. shut the hell up. This is a question that was given to practice with. I feel I know the answer but according to the answer key that we were provided with it isn't lining up with what I answered. I was looking for opinion not for overzealous assholes.