Do you think women who lie about being raped should face the same sentence as a person who committed rape?

My friend had sex with this woman during freshman year in college, and she is now claiming to be a victim of sexual assault. She wrote something on Facebook about the me too movement and at first he was supportive, but after reading her account of the event he soon realized she was talking about him. She has since... show more My friend had sex with this woman during freshman year in college, and she is now claiming to be a victim of sexual assault. She wrote something on Facebook about the me too movement and at first he was supportive, but after reading her account of the event he soon realized she was talking about him. She has since blocked him and is telling mutual friends that she was too drunk to consent. His lawyer said that there are no legal ramifications to expect, and they were both drunk. They have been friends all of these years during, and after college. The punishment for women who lie about this should be the same as the offense of rape itself. This can destroy a person.